Trail Skills Clinics and Running Training Camps
Our clinics and training camps are available to extend your knowledge in first person. The action-packed clinic days are designed to be highly engaging and hands-on, while the training camps are adventure weekends where you put everything you have learnt to the test. By engaging with others, and simply by doing, you develop as a runner exponentially. Furthermore, returning home with an epic experience, great stories and – very importantly – an instagram feed of note.
These weekends are designed to introduce you to the skills needed to get the most from your time running on mountain trails. The weekend’s activities are packed with practical knowledge, delivered by experts in their respective fields.
If you see a trip you like that isn’t scheduled and you have a party of four (4), we would be very happy to accommodate you. Please send an enquiry with your dates and group size, and we will get back to you.
- Adventures require a minimum of 4 people before they will go ahead.
- A maximum of 16 runners are allowed on each adventure.
- All reservations are provisional until a 50% deposit has been paid.
- Upon receipt of the 50% deposit your booking will be confirmed.
- The full balance to be paid 4 weeks before the adventure begins.
- We reserve the right to cancel provisional bookings at our discretion should the paid up number of runners reach the trip maximum of 16.
- We reserve the right to cancel an adventure if we have less than 4 people fully paid up within 4 weeks of the trip starting.
- A full refund will be paid in the event of a trip being cancelled due to low numbers.
- All cancellations must be in writing and will be accepted from date of receipt.
- 90 Days or longer prior to start date: 10% of the fee applicable
- 90 – 61 days prior to start date: 25% of fee applicable
- 60 – 31 days prior to start date: 50% of fee applicable
- 30 days and less prior to arrival: 100% of the fee applicable
Trail Skills Clinic
We have trained hundreds of new and experienced trail runners over the last 8 years of presenting this clinic.
We cover everything: from the best gear to buy, which events to run, how to prepare for racing, drills to improve your running, and practical experience on the day that will transform your running.
The course runs over 2 days and consists of 2 x 4 hour sessions. There isn’t a lot of distance run over the 2 days, so you don’t have to be fit to attend.